– Provide us with contact information when buying your tickets so that contact tracing can be done if necessary.
– Answer screening questions at the show.
– Allow us to take your temperature at the show.
– Wear a face mask throughout the show.
– Use hand sanitizer often.
– Use hand sanitizer at the exhibitor’s booth before handling merchandize.
– Respect physical distancing at all times by following the directional arrows and standing on the physical distancing markers on the floor.
– Follow the signs to ensure physical distancing of people who are waiting to use the washrooms.
– Ensure that there will be a maximum of 3 people per washroom at any given time.
- Stay home if you are sick (even mild symptoms) or symptomatic.
- Stay home if you travelled outside of the four Atlantic provinces in the previous 14 days.
- Stay home if you have been in close contact of a case of Covid-19.
- Stay home if you are awaiting a Covid-19 test result.
- Read the most up to date list of symptoms provided as found on the 811 website and stay home if you have any:
These are: fever (i.e. chills/sweats) or cough (new or worsening) OR Two or more of the following symptoms (new or worsening): sore throat, runny nose/nasal congestion, headache, shortness of breath.
- If you begin to feel ill at the show, wash your hands thoroughly, do not touch your mask, go to the room that we have designated as an isolation room until your ride gets there to bring you home.
– When you get home visit 811.novascotia.ca to complete the Covid-19 self-assessment.
We hope you will all come and support our exhibitors at Christmas at the Forum 2020. During these hard times of Covid-19, it will be good for you to escape and enjoy a small sense of ‘normalcy’.