- Select the weekend you would like to attend (a new page will load).
- Select the quantity of tickets you would like and click the “Add Ticket” button.
- If you would like to attend another weekend, return to this page, select another weekend and repeat Step 2.
- Once you are ready to complete your purchase, click on the white Cart Icon in the main navigation.
- Follow the steps to complete your purchase.
- VIP Pass – New this year. Purchase 1 ticket and come to each show as often as you want.
- *Due to COVID, tickets need to list each attendees name and contact information (filled in during the checkout process).
- **Due to COVID, Proof of Vaccination will be required for entry to the show.
- Children under 12 get in for free and DO NOT need a ticket.
- Tickets can also be purchased at the Box Office. They are $7.00 including tax.
Please be aware:
– By purchasing (a) ticket(s), you agree to follow our COVID-19 Guidelines, found on the COVID-19 Page.
– During the checkout you will be asked to input information for each ticket holder.
– Each ticket holder will receive their ticket by email.
– The main purchaser will not receive an email with all the tickets.
– Tickets are associated to peoples emails and will be sent to each person.
– If there are multiple tickets going to one email, each ticket will be sent to that one email.
– If you do not receive your ticket by email we can always find your name at the door, in our system.
– Our email server is overwhelmed and sometimes it takes a little while for your ticket to arrive.
– If you don’t see your tickets, please search your inbox and junk folder for the subject line “[#your_order_number] Ticket” ex. “[#20202] Ticket“.
– If you still can’t find your tickets please fill out the form here: https://christmasattheforum.com/missing-tickets
*** We can always find your name/ticket at the door, in our system.