- Select the day you would like to attend (a new page will load).
- Select your preferred time, the quantity of tickets you would like for that time and click the “Add Ticket” button.
- If you would like to attend at another time on the same day, select a new time on the same ticket page and repeat Step 2.
- If you would like to attend on another day, return to this page, select another day and repeat Step 2.
- Once you are ready to complete your purchase, click on the white Cart Icon in the main navigation.
- Follow the steps to complete your purchase.
- **Due to COVID, tickets need to be purchased for infants and children as they also count in our attendance capacity.
Please be aware:
– By purchasing (a) ticket(s), you agree to follow our 2020 COVID-19 Guidelines, found on the COVID-19 Page.
– During the checkout you will be asked to input information for each ticket holder.
– Each ticket holder will receive their ticket by email.
– The main purchaser will not receive an email with all the tickets.
– Tickets are associated to peoples emails and will be sent to each person.
– If there are multiple tickets going to one email, each ticket will be sent to that one email.
– Our email server is being overwhelmed and sometimes it takes a few hours for your ticket to arrive.
– If you don’t see them, please search your inbox and junk folder for the subject line “[#your_order_number] Ticket” ex. “[#20202] Ticket“.
– If you still can’t find your tickets please fill out the form here: https://christmasattheforum.com/missing-tickets